tiistai 3. toukokuuta 2011

Just and another corner!

Tomorrow i`m going to fight for my life! Tomorrow i try my best to beat my fears and take one big step towards the dream!. Tomorrow I will show my best sides and smile the hole day. Then all i can do is pray happiness for me. Pray that what ever happens i will be happy! Happy and free! This time i think about just myself. Last 5 days on my vacation will be the most importants days in my life! At least i hope so! I believe it`s my turn now. It`s my turn to make my dream come true. Let`s see what happens. :)

 

Pikkaisen enkkua heitin peliin, kun huomasin tänään kaupassa ajattelevani enkuks:) Liekö kolmen tunnin opiskeluilla vaikutusta asiaan? Ei voi tietää, mutta näin nyt tällä kertaa:):) Huomenna tsippadai ja lisää huomisesta aamusta ja päivästä huomenna illalla. Nyt mennään näillä:)

Ihan mielettömän ihania unia!!! 
Tanja

Ei kommentteja: